RE-OPENING ON TUESDAY 13th APRIL
We’re back, but not as normal!
In line with the Government Guidelines we are only able to serve you outside, so we suggest you bring jumpers, coats and even blankets!
We will be open Tuesdays to Saturdays, from 5.30pm to 9.30pm. You can book a table by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or via Facebook Messenger, but gazebo cover cannot be guaranteed.
SORRY, BUT WE ARE NOT SERVING MEALS. We have considered the logistics and decided to wait until we are back inside to serve food. You will be able to order chips/cheesy chips, crisps, peanuts and pork scratchings..
Covid 19 Rules which must be followed (taken from the Government’s website):
- customers must order, eat and drink while seated at a table
- When people are not seated – for example, when they’re being shown to a table or going to the toilet – customers must wear face masks, follow one-way systems and observe social distancing.
- group of up to 6 from any number of households (children of all ages count towards the limit of 6)
- group of any size from up to two households (each household can include an existing support bubble, if eligible)
- each individual must either use the NHS Covid 19 App to sign in or write down their details